January 25 and 26, 2019 – Dow Centennial Centre, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
Conference presentations, recordings, and pictures are coming soon!
From January 25-26, 2019, Organic Alberta had the annual central conference in Fort Saskatchewan! This year’s theme is Growing Healthy Farmers, Fields, and Food, highlighting the holistic nature of farming. Sessions will focus on grain, livestock, fruit and vegetable production, soil health, mental health, working with employees, connecting with consumers, and more!
- Analyzing Soil: How to Understand the Productive Capacity of Your Land – By Justin Duban
- Direct Marketing: Retaining Customers – By Andrew Mans
- Direct Marketing: How to Get New Customers – By John Mills
- Guide to Organic Certification – By Cody Sander
- Intercropping – By Joe Wecker
- The Cost of Turnover – By Scott Dundas
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Our Platinum Sponsors
Our Gold Sponsor
Our Silver Sponsors