Join us February 26 & 27 for our annual conference at Olds College, Olds, Ab.
- Keynotes: How Farming to Manufacturing Contributes to Community, Regulating Canada's Organic Food
- Livestock: health management, finishing organic beef, grassfinishing
- General Production: grain production smart practices, organic seed varieties, bio-control in vegetable production, oat production
- Marketing workshops: social media, preparing product for retail, grain buyers session, value adding
- Introduction to Organic Production sessions
- Business Development Seminars: enterprise analysis, organic distribution
- Organic Social!
Download the program for full details.
Need a hotel?
The following are all in Olds: Best Western 403-556-5900; Circle 5 Motel 403-556-7755; Ramada 403-507-8349, Siesta Motel 403-556-3376