We hope to see you at the location nearest you!
- March 3 - Lethbridge: Royal Canadian Legion, 324 Mayor Magrath Dr.
- March 5 - Camrose: Knights of Columbus Hall, 6002 50 Ave
- March 8 - La Crete: La Crete Heritage Centre
- A grain marketing panel where key organic buyers will give you insight into organic markets and their buying practices (Lethbridge, Camrose & La Crete)
- John Reid discussing tough business decisions and management practices for organic farmers (Lethbridge, Camrose)
- Brenda Frick and the Pubpat Lawsuit against Monsanto (Lethbridge, Camrose, La Crete)
- John Navazio from the US Organic Seed Alliance (Camrose)
- Lisa Lundgard discussing her experience with CSA's (Lethbridge, Camrose)
- Jim Schoepp discussing organic production techniques (La Crete)
- Matthew Holmes. Executive Director of COTA on exporting your product (La Crete)
- and more!!!
Download the program for more information.
If you are interested in sponsorship or trade show opportunities, please download the registration form below. See our sponsorship package for further details (page 3).
Sponsors will be recognized at all 3 conference locations.
Date: March 2, 2012 (10:00 am - 3:00 pm)
Location: The Royal Canadian Legion, 324 Mayor Magrath Dr.
This workshop is free!